Consulting – talk to us!
With expertise in
- All web, email, DNS and net-based services
- Network and internet security
- Databases of most types and sizes
- Microsoft and Linux server systems
- Local and wide-area wired and wireless network methods
- All desktop systems and applications
- Interaction/compliance with government departments
- And just the ‘Enterprise’ way of doing things
to name just a (phew!), we’re busting to help you with your issues or desires, whatever they are (well, IT related anyway). Here’s a couple of angles we take:
You’re already doing business with us, and the ‘look and feel’ just isn’t there yet with your project, website or application. We notice that stuff too – and we’d love to help. Show us what you’ve got and we can take it from there.
Tearing your hair out? don’t know what’s going wrong with ‘the network’? Don’t panic – please call us and see if we can help. Need someone to maintain your system? We’ll take you and your infrastructure on board and make sure it works the way you need it to.
As part of our relationship with you, we’re happy to set up or manage your needs for various essential services, including:
- Domain registration and management
- DNS (Domain Name System) structuring
- Web and Email Hosting and forwarding
Call usto discuss your needs – it’s much easier, quicker and cheaper than you might think to get your web presence out there and achieving results for you!
We’ve developed several in-house tools that we love using and thought you should have them too. Some of the tools are distributed as programs, while others have source code included. In some cases, the tool is simply a piece of code.
DBFix asks for a host, user name, password and database name. It then connects to the MySQL database and fixes all of the tables. This comes as an VS7.1 project and associated source code. It demonstrates the use of the MySQL class wrappers we use internally.
pgpqgen is a code generator. It requires the name of a PostgreSQL host, the database name, a username and password. It will then generate classes that handle database rows. It requires both libpq functionality and the libpqxx classes.